Any persons over the age of eighteen years with appropriate formal training in the ICT discipline shall be eligible for membership of the association and shall, subject to the approval of the committee.
- Membership is based on a combination of ICT qualifications and relevant experience or on Demonstrated Equivalence
- Applicants with formal ICT qualifications will be required to provide a copy of their academic transcripts in support of their application. These must be either original documents or certified copies of original documents.
- Applicants with industry certification qualifications will be required to provide proof of their qualification.
- Any document that is not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- All documents used to support an application will be retained by ICTAK.
- Demonstrated Equivalence requires applicants who do not have a professional level qualification to apply to have their application processed based on recognition of the totality of their activity in the workplace and on education and on professional development.
- Only full time involvement in appropriate ICT activities will be considered. ICTAK must be satisfied that your experience is of a suitable quality as well as being in a suitable job classification.
- A reference number will be provided to you once your application has been submitted and should be included with any relevant documentation forwarded to Member Services to facilitate the application process, including payment.
- Ensure you read the Guidelines for membership before completing an application.